MOHAA (game) trailer MOHAA (game) trailer

welll...

I can't help but say how unoriginal this is. I mean I am making a game just like this, however i using a different story lines etc, my own graphics (not traced from MOHAA. I have even looked at your site which is a blatent copy of Miniclip (even called DAVIDCLIP). I mean comon man, your work is awesome but make stuff more original. Stop copying other peoples work and their originallity.
anyone demo looks good, trailer is ok.

Wonderer responds:

I appreciate your concern and you seems a very helpful person to me. Your idea for the game was great but what you desperate need is the Action script. Since you¡¦ve been helpful I would like to tell you the secret about my game. Please be kind to add me on your msn list Thank you.

Here is some bug in your game that I would like to help:
You still can shoot even the bullets runs out.
You can¡¦t have a Thompson. In other worlds like multiple fire.
You can¡¦t duck to protect your self like in times crisis (arcade game)

With my help your game will be perfect ļ

yes you are right, I traced the picture and you didn't trace from mohaa, however you've used bmp trace for weapon and the solider on the main menu. I mean I can draw but my ultimate AIM is to make a 1.2 GBs eagames into 1 MB.
I¡¦ve seen your flash a year ago. i use play your flash game, and i've even made a shortcut to your game, before i know what flash is. it was a year before i've started flash. i do concern that it is a bit unoriginal, but NG accept these things and they even got a section for it.
And now you find my game and trailer were awesome. um... i guess we should work together, you give me the ideas and i make it how about that?

Your 3d solider was great, I would like to help you. Add me on your msn for more detail

Reguards,

Tech-Support Tech-Support

Awesome work.

What can i say? each cartoon you make get better!

Goamy: A.F.U.K.C Goamy: A.F.U.K.C

So you dont like Foamy?

I dont see the qualiuty of humour in this like I do Foamy, and you say Foamy sucks?
well if Foamy sucks so bad why if the movies always on the front page and winning Daily prizes etc?

Worm -Sewers- (game)*updt Worm -Sewers- (game)*updt

Pretty good really

actually i thought it was pretty good!
great potential

Louissi responds:

so why rating 0?

Ninya The Game Ninya The Game

Great potential

This game has GREAT potential...improved graphics and movement would make it a whole lot better!