MOHAA (game) trailer MOHAA (game) trailer

welll...

I can't help but say how unoriginal this is. I mean I am making a game just like this, however i using a different story lines etc, my own graphics (not traced from MOHAA. I have even looked at your site which is a blatent copy of Miniclip (even called DAVIDCLIP). I mean comon man, your work is awesome but make stuff more original. Stop copying other peoples work and their originallity.
anyone demo looks good, trailer is ok.

Wonderer responds:

I appreciate your concern and you seems a very helpful person to me. Your idea for the game was great but what you desperate need is the Action script. Since you¡¦ve been helpful I would like to tell you the secret about my game. Please be kind to add me on your msn list Thank you.

Here is some bug in your game that I would like to help:
You still can shoot even the bullets runs out.
You can¡¦t have a Thompson. In other worlds like multiple fire.
You can¡¦t duck to protect your self like in times crisis (arcade game)

With my help your game will be perfect ļ

yes you are right, I traced the picture and you didn't trace from mohaa, however you've used bmp trace for weapon and the solider on the main menu. I mean I can draw but my ultimate AIM is to make a 1.2 GBs eagames into 1 MB.
I¡¦ve seen your flash a year ago. i use play your flash game, and i've even made a shortcut to your game, before i know what flash is. it was a year before i've started flash. i do concern that it is a bit unoriginal, but NG accept these things and they even got a section for it.
And now you find my game and trailer were awesome. um... i guess we should work together, you give me the ideas and i make it how about that?

Your 3d solider was great, I would like to help you. Add me on your msn for more detail

Reguards,

Tech-Support Tech-Support

Awesome work.

What can i say? each cartoon you make get better!

Goamy: A.F.U.K.C Goamy: A.F.U.K.C

So you dont like Foamy?

I dont see the qualiuty of humour in this like I do Foamy, and you say Foamy sucks?
well if Foamy sucks so bad why if the movies always on the front page and winning Daily prizes etc?

Coffee HOuse Propaganda Coffee HOuse Propaganda

AWESOME!

This is a kick ass cartoon no matter what anyone thinks. All you ****'s who knock the Sh*t outa it can't do any better. You wouldn't know a good cartoon if it came up and bit you in the ass! Foamy rules, your cartoons are too good to be solely on the internet. I hope you get an offer from a large company to produce them on T.V or something. Goodwork and goodluck in the furture man.

29 Day War 29 Day War

WOW!!!

Aswesome very nice...but i didn't exactly understand it and I am annoyed because it was so good!

Grand Theft Boner Grand Theft Boner

hmmmmm....

It was real good i liked the graphics and stuff they were awesome....but.... it was kinda pointless. Like i know you said 'yes this animation is plotless, because game parodies with plots are really cheezy' but i belive if this had a better story line it would make it better and wouldn't be nacho cheezy!
But hey, your the artist.
Still kicked ass!

3.D. War. 3.D. War.

not bad

Yeha wasn't too bad for a hours work butif you wanna get somewhere you need to put a bit more in that an hour, or at least make the movie longer.

BAKKI BEEP attacks BAKKI BEEP attacks

I liked it!

That was cool!, you need sound and needs to be longer but i liked it! good work

Final Fantasy: Whatever Final Fantasy: Whatever

Hey Sie, that kicks ass!! It's soo funny

Dude thats kick ass, it's soo funny!

.:Last Resort:. .:Last Resort:.

Brilliant!

This is a extreamly good movie. It is very meaningful and extreamlt well done keep it up!!

adam-p89 responds: